Monday, December 23, 2013

Winter Sparrows

Good morning. This is the last Christmas card for 2013 I have to show you. Hopefully, it's already reached it's destination thank goodness. I used lots of Lawn Fawn items including the Winter Sparrows stamp and dies. I used the Simon Says Layered Tree die to cut papers from the Lawn Fawn Peace Joy Love pad topping it off with a star die cut from American Crafts silver glittery paper. Everything was placed against an embossed white background. The star and birds were attached using dimensional dots.


Products: Lawn Fawn stamp, dp and dies, Simon Says die, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Copic Markers
Copics: R22, R24, R27, BG0000, BG01, BG10, W00, E81, N1, N3, N5, G40, G43, G46

I am off to get a bit more cleaning done and then I need to do some food prep for both Christmas Eve and Christmas day.

Merry Christmas everyone!



My sale page (new items).


No comments:

Post a Comment