Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Jingle All the Way

I know the blog has been rather quiet. The only projects you've seen so far in December were design team projects which were pre-posted before Thanksgiving. In fact, until yesterday, I had not done any crafting in two weeks. I feel very rusty! Part of the problem lies in that since I craft in my dining room, I had to put everything away for out of town family as well as the Thanksgiving meal which was at my house this year. Truthfully, I've been in a bit of a funk too. I've been going to physical therapy for several weeks and have not made any progress with my back so I think injections are inevitable. I can live with the pain most of the time but the fact that I can't do a lot of the things I would like to physically is depressing.

I'm still working on Christmas cards and have several I need to complete before sitting down and getting them all addressed and mailed. Today's card is for December Sketch For You to Try (#7). I allowed the wintery scene in the patterned paper from the Crate Paper Sleigh Ride pad from last year be the center piece of the card. I used a couple of stamps from the Reverse Confetti Tinsel 'n Trim set stamped onto a piece cut with the Tag Me Confetti Cuts. The trio of triangles was stamped with Memento Luxe Grey Flannel ink and then the sentiment with Versamark which was heat embossed with Michael's embossing powder. I added a trio of silver bells cut with the C.C. Designs Bells Cutters, stringing them in and around the main image with silver metallic trim which I anchored with silver sequins.


Products: Reverse Confetti stamps and die, Crate Paper dp, C.C. Designs Cutters, Memento Luxe and Versamark inks, Michael's embossing powder, Darice sequins

I hope all is well in your part of the world. 

My Sale Page.

3 comments:

  1. Ouch! I hope your pack pain has eased up by now. It's hard to even sit comfortably to work on a project when your back is killing you. I. Love. Your. Card. I'm going to have to pin it to remember this fabulous color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo, nancy! love your paper choice. really cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! LOVE the bells! Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete