Monday, August 11, 2014

Blow Out the Bonfire

I have a clean and simple birthday card for my son-in-law which fits three different Dare to Get Dirty Challenges going on over at Splitcoaststampers.You have to be a fan club member to find out the details of the challenge. Today is the last day to participate so why not join up and see what the fun is all about?

I stamped the sentiment from the CAS-ual Fridays Shenanigans stamp set using Stampin' Up Midnight Muse and Simon Says Schoolhouse Red. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss the upper part of the background panel. I separated the embossed area from the sentiment with a plain strip of yellow cardstock. After cutting the two candles with my Silhouette (they were freebies with purchase) from white, navy and red card stock, I attached them to the panel with two sided tape. Simple and easy!


Products: CAS-ual Fridays stamps, PTI and Core'dinations cs, Silhouette cutting files, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Stampin' Up and Simon Says inks

I hope your week is off to a great start.


My Sale Page.


2 comments:

  1. What a great look this card has- so bright, cheerful and festive! Love the giant candles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh...I love the sentiment. We have a lot of bonfires around here! So cute!

    ReplyDelete