Thursday, August 7, 2014

Praying for You

I used the August Viva la Verve Sketch 1 for the general layout of today's card plus I used the optional color choices of Orange, Gray and Aqua. I hope to complete all the sketches again this month. I am also submitting this for a couple of Dare to Get Dirty challenges over at Splitcoaststampers as well as the Show Us Your Verve challenge

I cut the flowers using the Verve Happy Doodles die set then stamped with the matching image from the Happy Place set. After attaching it to the tag shape I stamped the sentiment from the Faith Medley set onto a circle which I attached with a dimensional dot. All the patterned paper came from the Avery Elle The Brights collection.


Products: Verve stamps and die, Avery Elle dp, PTI cs Simon Says cs and ink, Hemptique cord, Paper Smooches, Spellbinders and My Favorite Things dies, Copic Markers
Copics: YR01, YR12, YR14, BG000, BG11, BG53, G20, G43, G46

I hope you are having a great week.
 
My sale page.






3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love these colors together with your sweet flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! Love the pop of orange and the beautiful coloring on your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I like how it still kept a CAS look despite all the layers. Sometimes I struggle with that with these sketches!

    ReplyDelete