Saturday, August 9, 2014

To the Happy Couple

Good morning. We are headed to a wedding tonight and I just realized yesterday that I had not made a card yet! I'm a bad card maker!!!

I used the Simon Says Heart Doily set to cut the large heart from Sweet Blush cardstock and the small outline heart from American Crafts Gold Glitter cardstock. I attached them together with a gold thread cross stitch. I cut the male and female figures from white cardstock using some very old Cuttlebug dies. The sentiment from the Wplus9 Heartfelt Mix set was stamped with Hero Arts Wet Cement ink. I finished it up with a trio of Darice white and gold sequins. I am entering this for three Dare to Get Dirty Challenges going on over at Splitcoaststampers.You have to be a fan club member to find out the details of the challenge.


Products: Wplus9 stamps, PTI cs, American Crafts glitter cs, Darice sequins, Simon Says dies, Cuttlebug dies, Hero Arts ink

Have a great day. Thanks for stopping by.


My Sale Page.

2 comments: