Monday, August 4, 2014

C.C. Designs Preview - Zombie Eli

Today is the first of three days of C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps  August previews. We are featuring some really cute Halloween images so be sure to check back each day.

I am featuring Zombie Eli today since I am a huge The Walking Dead fan. I gave him a pasty face complexion and a few bloody patches. He's still cute though and looks nothing like those ghastly creatures on the show! I combined him with papers from last year's Glitz Design Raven pad. I added the sentiment from the also new AmyR Spooked Out set onto pieces cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities.


Products: C.C. Designs stamps, Glitz Design dp, Bazzill cs, PTI cs and button, Spellbinders Nestabilties, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E40, E41, R11, R14, R17; Hair-N1, N3, N5, N7; Clothing-C00, C1, C3, C5, W00, E81; Ground-W00, W1, W2; Shadows-C00, C1

There are more preview projects on the C.C. Designs blog. While you are there, enter to win some new stamp goodies.

The stamp I used today along with the other August stamps will be available for purchase at the CC Designs store Thursday, August 7 at 12 noon EDT.


My Sale Page.

2 comments: