It's time for a TCP Tuesday and this week Christine is our hostess with an inspiration challenge.
I have yet another clean and simple card today. I stamped the flowers and sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas Simple Blooms set using Memento Danube Blue Luxe ink and Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight. I added a butterfly cut with a die from the Mini Exotic Butterflies set and a doubled up flower cut with one one of the flowers from the Flower Button CutUps.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and dies, PTI and Core'dinations cs, Darice sequins,Stampin' Up and Memento inks
Here are the details:
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES273. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.
My Sale Page.