Friday, August 15, 2014

My Power is Made Perfect

I used the August Viva la Verve Sketch 2 for the general layout of today's card and I am also submitting it for the Show Us Your Verve challenge

I cut a circle in the rectangular image panel using a die from the Lil Inker Designs Stitched Mats set. I then stamped the cross from the Verve Scripture Medley 3 with Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Pumice Stone) and positioned underneath the circle, topping with a pearl. The scripture from the 2 Corinthians 12:9 Plain Jane was stamped below the circle using Simon Says Black ink. All the patterned paper came from the Basic Grey Little Black Dress pad. The final touch included a doubled up May Arts Twill anchored with a button tied with linen thread for a masculine sympathy card.


Products: Verve stamps, Basic Grey dp, PTI cs and button, May Arts twill, Kaisercraft pearl, Lil Inker Designs die, Tim Holtz Distress ink, Simon Says ink


Have a great weekend!


My Sale Page.


2 comments: