It's time for another TCP Tuesday color challenge which runs for two weeks. Noelle is our hostess this week and she has challenges us to use the colors Mint Green, Navy Blue and Lemon Yellow. The challenge runs for two weeks.
I used the partial die cutting technique on the Lacey Butterfly CutUps on a white panel. I slipped a yellow patterned paper panel underneath the popped up butterfly. I attached to the card base with another pattered paper border strip with a bit of mint cardstock at an angle. After stamping the sentiment from the Bearing Flowers set using Memento Nautical Blue ink I wrapped Lemon Divine Twine along the border and tied with a button. I finished it up with a trio of mint sequins. The patterned paper came from the Pebbles Family Ties pad.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and die, Pebbles dp, PTI and SU cs, Divine Twine, Pretty Pink Posh sequins, Memento ink
Here are the details:
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES272. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.
My Sale Page.