Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Easter Faith

I am steadily working on my Easter cards. Today's card is another faith based one.


It's rare that I do a diecut only card but this one just worked out that way. I started out by cutting the main image panel from textured cardstock using a Lil Inker Designs Side Stitched rectangle die. I cut out the church from brick patterned paper using the Paper Smooches Church die and then again from cardstock gluing together for stability. I attached it to the panel with dimensional tape, adding another cross inside. I then cut flowers and leaves from cardstock and a small amount of patterned paper using dies from the Flower Dies set, staggering them around the church. The image panel was attached to the card base using dimensional tape.

Products: Paper Smooches dies, Simple Stories dp, Bazzill and MFT cs, Lil Inker Designs die

I am entering this card for the current Paper Smooches Spark challenge of anything goes as well as the Paper Smooches April Guest Designer search.




My Sale Page.

2 comments:

  1. super lovely, all those die cuts make for a beautiful scene. Thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete