Friday, March 13, 2015

{The Cat's Pajamas Sneak Peek} Spotlight on Cutables



It's Day 5 of The Cat's Pajamas sneak peeks and today we are spotlighting the two new Cutables for this release. This includes the Diamond Fold and Half Diamond Fold Card Cutables as well as the new Cascade Card Cutables.


I cut out the Diamond Fold card base file from white cardstock using my Silhouette. I had to resize due to the fact that I have a Portrait (8.5x11 size) so my card is smaller. When completely folded up it reminded me of a mortarboard shape so I thought it would be perfect for a graduation card. I cut the mats twice from Blueberry Sky and Scarlet Jewel cardstock which represent the school colors of the graduate who will be receiving this. I used the triangular shapes mosaic style on the various folds of the card and also on the side fronts. To decorate the front of the card, I also used the matching image Cutables Alma provides with each release to cut out the penguin and one of the sentiments from the new Jump for Joy set. This set is free with a $65 purchase. After stamping onto the cut shapes, I colored the penguin with Copic Markers and then attached to the card with dimensional dots and added the cut sentiment onto one of the side fronts. Another sentiment was stamped onto the smallest piece from the Circus Panel CutUps, placing just underneath the penguin with a couple of buttons. I added another hidden sentiment at the back of the card along with a two extra triangle mats. I plan on folding up money here for the gift.


This is how it looks when it is folded up.


This is the back view with the sentiment. There is plenty of room on the sides to write a note and sign it. 


Another view from above. 

Products: The Cat's Pajamas Stamps, CutUps and Cutables, PTI cs and buttons, Teresa Collins enamel dots, Copic Markers
Copics: C00, C1, YR30, YR31, W00, E81



Here are some details you need to know:

1. All the new stamps and dies will be released on Tuesday,  March 17.


2. If you're IN IT TO WIN IT, visit the TCP Forum at Splitcoaststampers to comment and chat on the IN IT TO WIN IT thread every day for an opportunity to score some new TCP goodies.


3. Save the date for the Pajama Party on Monday, March 16 from 8-10pm EDT.


Here are the other Cat Pack participants:  ChristineTammyLori,

These are the new products I used today:







My Sale Page.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this one front and back! You did such a great job with the colours, and the panels. Love the back secret sentiment ;)

    ReplyDelete