I was inspired by the burlap on the wreath and the green so I started out by using a small burlap type stencil on a white panel and inking with Ranger Fine Linen distress ink. I also used the stencil to emboss it as well for a bit more texture. After coloring the image from the Bear Hugs set, I fussy cut out and then added a flower from Gumball Green cardstock using the Under My Hat CutUps, The flower center came from the Aye, Eye, I set and was stamped with matching Gumball Green ink as was the sentiment. I added four tiny brads in each corner of the panel attaching to the kraft card base with dimensional tape. I cut a banner using one of the Bitty Banners and then slipped it underneath the panel so that only the top showed as a tab.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas Stamps and CutUps, PTI cs, Stampin' Up cs and ink, Recollections brads, Balzer Bits Stencil, Copic Markers
Copics: W00, E81, E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, R11
Here are the details:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers or other message board use keyword TCPTUES285. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EST before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on our Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.
I am also entering this card in the current Curtain Call Lucky Challenge.