Saturday, March 21, 2015

The Best Gift

I am interrupting my Easter card making with a Christmas one. It's been forever since I've had a chance to play in the Merry Monday Challenge but I knew that I had the perfect die for it. Especially since it is a die that has not ever been used.


I cut a rectangle from using a My Favorite Things Pierced die and then created a cut out with the Simon Says Pile of Gifts die. I added a small tag stamped with a sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas Peeking set. I fussy cut out and added a twine bow. I stamped the other sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas Your Gift set directly onto the rectangle. The panel was attached to the background with dimensional tape after I slipped a piece of red foil underneath first.


I hope you have a wonderful weekend.




My Sale Page.

10 comments:

  1. Oh. em. gee., such a sweet card and the sentiment ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great use of that gift die! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Love the stacked presents, the sentiment is perfect and the red foil underneath must look amazing in person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning!! I love that die-cut and all that white around your card is divine. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it's perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love this die, Nancy! What a pretty pile of gifts with the perfect tiny tag! Love all that white space too, especially the textured paper! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Nancy! The die is FAB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A perfect die to use for this challenge. Made a really adorable Christmas card! I can see why it was a "winner"

    ReplyDelete