I created an all die cut Easter card using the Eggs in a Basket CutUps as the centerpiece. After cutting the basket from white textured cardstock, I highlighted the embossing very lightly with a Copic Marker (BG0000). I cut the "eggs" from various scraps, attaching to the basket with double sided tape. I was then attached to a patterned paper background rectangle with dimensional dots. I added a strip of paper with the same pattern a couple of the eggs and then attached the image piece to it with dimensional tape. A couple more "eggs" at the bottom of the basket and a flower cut with the Flower Button CutUps finished it up.
Products: The Cat's Pajamas Cutups, American Crafts dp, PTI dp and cs, Bazzill cs, Doodlebug jewel
Here are the details:
- Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers or other message board use keyword TCPTUES287. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
- You must have your project posted by the Monday, 11:55 EST before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
- Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
- On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
- At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on our Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.