Saturday, March 28, 2015

Very Merry

I am again interrupting Easter cards with a Christmas one for the current Merry Monday Challenge (#151) to include a tree.


Although at this point I feel like it is rather ubiquitous to include a shaker on a card, I did buy this Papertrey Ink Shaker Shapes Tree Die before Christmas. And since it's been sitting in my new box ever since so I was determined to put it to work. I cut the stitched front from Tropical Teal cardstock and the back from acetate and patterned paper. I sandwiched all layers with dimensional tape using sequins for the "shaker" part. I stamped the tag image from the Papertrey Ink Tiny Tags set with Delicata Silvery Shimmer ink and the sentiment from the same set with black ink. It was  then cut out with the matching die from the Tiny Tags Die set and attached to the tree with silver cord. The completed shaker was attached to the patterned paper background which came from the Doodlebug Frosty Friends pad.

Products: Papertrey Ink Stamps, Dies and cs, Doodlebug dp, Paper Source cord, Tree House sequins, MFT die, Delicata and Simon Says inks

Have a great weekend!



My Sale Page.

8 comments:

  1. I love this shaker tree, Nancy! The polka dot backing adds even more fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shaker card, Nancy! I've had my eye on that PTI die...you're such an enabler!! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this shaker, Nancy! So fun! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! Such a fun card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic shaker card Nancy. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete