Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Wishing You Sunshine

I'm back again with a black, yellow and white color scheme. My new Kaisercraft Shine Bright paper pad goes perfectly with my new stamp set, Reverse Confetti Shine Bright.


I cut a circle from textured cardstock and then stamped the sentiment onto to it, adding a sun die cut at the top. I placed it onto the patterned paper background using dimensional tape. I also used my new Reverse Confetti Double Banner Garland die set to create the banner substituting it for one of the strips in the March Sketch for You to Try.

Products: Reverse Confetti stamps and dies, Kaisercraft dp, Bazzill and PTI cs, Lil Inker Designs dies, Simon Says inks

And since I used a new stamp set and die I am also entering this in Darnell's latest NBUS challenge.

I hope your day is full of sunshine!




My Sale Page.

6 comments:

  1. Love this!! Great choice of color and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like everything about this card! The design, the sentiment. In fact your are reminding me that I have a NBUS sunshine die that I have not used yet...You have so inspired me to get it out and use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so envy your ability to work with patterns and add layers and have the whole thing look as pretty as a picture and not the least bit cluttered! I aspire!! This is so pretty, Nancy, and it will truly bring sunshine into the life of the recipient!! Thank you so much for the inspiration and for playing in my NBUS Challenge #4!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete