Monday, March 30, 2015

Hippity Hoppity {Purple Onion Designs}

Today's Easter card features stamps from Purple Onion Designs.



I cut a rectangle out and then cut out a circle within it using a Lil Inker Designs Stitched die. I stamped the Blooms image onto Copics X-Press It cardstock, cut out with a circle die, then colored with Copic Markers. After attaching it to the card base, I framed it with the cut rectangle piece using dimensional tape to adhere. I colored Chloe (the bunny) with Copic markers, fussy cut out and attached to the panel. The Hippity Hoppity sentiment was stamped onto a white cardstock piece with Berrylicous ink and then anchored with a button.

Purple Onion Designs stamps, Bazzill and PTI cs, MFT button, ink and dies, Hemptique cord, Lil Inker Designs die, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Bunny-E50, E51, E53, R00; Flowers-RV0000, RV00, R81, R83; Grass-G20, G43, G46; Shadows-BG70, BG0000, BG000, BG01

I hope your week is off to a great start!


My Sale Page.


3 comments:

  1. This card is as cute as a button! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy this is just so adorable! I love this layout and the wonderful soft colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply gorgeous! Great coloring and design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete