Saturday, November 1, 2014

Guest Designing for Sugar Nellie

I am guest designing for the Sugar Nellie blog today and I have two cards to share with you.



The first card features the Time Together image, one of the sweet Sugar Nellie fairies. I cut out with Spellbinders Nestabilities and then colored with Copic Markers, adding Ranger Diamond Stickles to the wings for a bit of shimmer.I combined this beauty with patterned papers from the Doodlebug Frosty Friends pad. The sentiment from the My Favorite Things Clearly Sentimental about Christmas set was stamped onto a double ended banner. Two snowflakes cut with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes dies topped with Doodlebug Enamel Dots finished it up.


My second card features the new Love Songs image which is part of the Furry Friends collection. I am really loving these little guys. After cutting the image out the image with a pierced die from My Favorite Things, I colored him up with Copics. I combined him with paper from the Studio Calico Brighton Pier pad. I cut the small tag from scraps and then attached to the card with a button and thread which I wrapped around the card base.The sentiment came from The Cat's Pajamas The Tweetest Things set.

Card 1:
Products: Sugar Nellie stamp, MFT sentiment stamp, Doodlebug dp and enamel dots, PTI cs, Lawn Fawn dies, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers 
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-E30, E33, E35, E37; Clothing-B21, B23, B26, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG70, BG0000; Mouse-C00, C1, C3; Gift Box-YG0000, YG01, YG25; Flower/Bow/Small Gift Box-R20, R22, R27, R27; Wings-BG0000, BG000, BG10; Shadows-B0000, B000
Card 2:
Products: Sugar Nellie stamp, The Cat's Pajamas sentiment stamp, Studio Calico dp, PTI cs and button, Kaisercraft pearls, May Arts thread, My Favorite Things dies, Copic Markers
Copics: Dog-E50, E51, E53, E55; Guitar-W00, W2, E81, N1, N3; Shadows-C00, C1

It was a honor to guest design for Sugar Nellie. Thank you so much for the opportunity Karen.

My Sale Page.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, I love both your cards they're so pretty and colourful. Your colourwork and layouts are just fab. Hugs Janine (Sugar Nellie & Sugar Bowl DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring Nancy and I love them both. You've got a great eye for design and layout and those are perfect papers.

    ReplyDelete