Monday, November 24, 2014

{The Cat's Pajamas New Release Blog Hop and TCP Tuesday}



It is release day for The Cat's Pajamas! All seven of the new stamp sets, four fabulous new Cutups dies and two new Cutables are available now in The Cat's Pajamas shop.

As TCP Tuesday hostess I am first up on the hop. For this rotation I have a color challenge for you.  See the full details at the end of this post and also on The Cat's Pajamas blog.


I cut the tag from kraft card stock using a free Cutables set and then stamped the image from the Melt My Ice set onto it. I "spot" colored it with Copic Markers and added a paper pieced scarf. I also stamped the sentiment using Ranger Archival Vermillion ink. After adding a ribbon/button/twine treatment to the top of the tag, I attached it to the background panel. I added a star cut with the  3x3 Stars CutUps and anchored with a button, another button and the year which came from the Handmade for You set. All the patterned paper came from the My Mind's Eye Sleigh Bells Ring pad.


Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps, CutUps and Cutables, My Mind's Eye dp, PTI cs and buttons, Hemptique Twine, May Arts ribbon, Copic Markers
Copics: C00, N1, N3, R22, R24

I hope you have enjoyed all the previews, chatting and the shopping! To continue the blog hop, please pop on over to Lori's blog as she has something beautiful to share with you.



Here are the details:
  1. Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Splitcoaststampers forum and our Facebook page.
  2. If you want to play along you just upload your design The Cat's Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button below. If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers use keyword TCPTUES280. Only the entries uploaded to the Inlinkz button will be considered for Swanky Stamper at the end of the month.
  3. You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
  4. Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die but if you do the Cat Cash amount increases.
  5. On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
  6. At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
  7. The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.

Here are the new products I used today:




10 comments:

  1. Love this card to bits, it has been an awesome release with many beautiful cards <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a thing for tags, so I really love this card! If I could, I would put a tag on every single card. :) I also love the colors you chose for this challenge, and the tones you used are very classy Christmas. I'm looking forward to putting something together for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image on the kraft and that you just put the scarf on, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! The image is adorable and I love the papers and buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! It makes me want to go stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this card Nancy...the sheep on Kraft are so cute! And the paper pieced scarf is the “just right” touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card! The little added splash of color for the scarf looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable! I love the the red, black & Kraft. Your design is beautiful, and I love the plaid! The scarf is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card! I love the kraft tag with those adorable stamped images and that eye catching plaid pp in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card :-D I like the plaid paper :-D

    ReplyDelete