Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Sugar Bowl "December Anything Goes" Challenge

Today's card is for The Sugar Bowl December "Anything Goes" challenge.

Despite the fact that it is the Thanksgiving holiday here in the USA, I have another Christmas card to show you. I printed the Sugar Nellie Hey Little Birdie digital stamp onto Copics X-Press It cardstock and then cut with a My Favorite Things Pierced die. I colored with Copic Markers, adding some Ranger Diamond Stickles to the wings and at the fairy's feet. I combined the image with patterned papers from the Doodlebug Frosty Friends pad. The flower was cut with the Simon Says Poinsettia Parade die and then colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment from the Papetrey Ink Sparkle and Shine:Holiday Additions mini set and was stamped with Studio Calico Purple Rain ink. A few pearls and enamel dots were added to add texture and interest.


Products: Sugar Nellie digital stamp, Doodlebug dp and enamel dot, Kaisercraft pearls,  MFT dies, Simon Says die, Studio Calico ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-YR30, YR31, E33; Clothing-W00, E81, V01, V12, V15, V17, G000, G00, G02, G07; Bird-B21, B23, B26; Gifts-BG0000, BG10, BG11, W00, E81; Shadows-B0000, B000

It's easy enough to join the challenge. You must use a Sugar Nellie image for your anything goes challenge and link The Sugar Bowl blog to your post. There is a fabulous prize involved so pop on over to The Sugar Bowl blog to get all the details.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my blog friends here in the USA! Be safe and eat lots of Turkey!

My Sale Page.


3 comments:

  1. What a little beauty! Fab colouring and I like hoe you have a hint of colour in the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Nancy, I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is totally darling <3

    ReplyDelete