Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Cat's Pajamas Special Winter Blog Hop and Black Friday Sale

***If you are looking for my TCP Blog Hop/TCP Tuesday card, it is here. ***


First order of business is to let you know about The Cat's Pajamas Black Friday sale that is 6 days long this year. The new release is included in the sale also. How cool is that?



And continuing on with the good news.....starting today we will be having a month long Winter Blog Hop. And, you can play along. Just use anything TCP and then upload your card or project to the inlinkz button on the right side of the The Cat's Pajamas blog. On December 26 Alma will announce the winner of a $50 gift voucher. This is in addition to the regular TCP Tuesday which is also going on. That means you have two chances to win some Cat Cash.


Now for the two projects that I shared at The Cat's Pajamas release party on Monday night that I wanted to showcase on my blog as well.


First up is a card using the Home for All Seasons set. I first embossed a square Spellbinders Nestabilities onto the card base (my photography is not showing it off very well though!). I then stamped one of the house images onto Copics X-Press It blender card and then cut out with the matching Village CutUps which also embosses. I added some shading with Copic Markers and then stamped the small wreath onto a punched circle and placed it over the dormer window. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the card base using Simon Says Schoolhouse Red ink and added a few sequins for a clean and simple card.

Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps, PTI cs, Verve sequins, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Simon Says ink, Copic Markers
Copics: W00, E81, R22, R24


For my second card, I started out by creating the fabulous oversized snowflake with the new Double Snowflake CutUps. I cut the larger one from white cardstock and then cut the smaller one twice, one from gold mirrored cardstock and the other one from white card stock. I layered them together with glue and a dimensional dot between the two smaller ones and then topped with a sequin and rhinestone. I stamped the sentiment from the All is Bright set onto a banner shape and then embossed it down to the sentiment with a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, adding a strip of mirrored cardstock to separate the two areas. I attached the snowflake to the banner and layered onto the background panel. All the patterned paper came from Lawn Fawn Peace Joy Love pad.

Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and CutUps, Lawn Fawn dp, PTI cs, Recollections gold cs, Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Simon Says ink

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Thanksgiving to all my USA friends!



My Sale Page.


1 comment:

  1. These are lovely! That snowflake is so gorgeous! I love the soft colors of everything!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete