Friday, November 14, 2014

{Purple Onion Designs} New Stacey Yacula - Mary

I have another card today featuring an image from the Stacey Yacula collection at Purple Onion Designs"A Charming Winter."

I cut the tag using a Wplus9 die and then stamped the Winter Bough image from the Winter Wishes collection, adding Ranger Ruby Red Liquid Pearls for the berries. The sentiment from the Winter Wishes Sentiment set was stamped directly onto the tag. After coloring Mary with Copic Markers I fussy cut her out and placed on the branch using dimensional dots. After tying hemptique cord and silver thread through the tag hole, I attached to the card stock background panel for a clean and simple card. 



Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, PTI, Recollections and Neenah cs, Hemptique cord, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Wplus9 die, MFT and Memento inks, Copic Markers
Copics: W00, W1, W2, E81, Y21, R20, R22, R24


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.


My Sale Page.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the adorable image and the design of your card!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, so very pretty! I am absolutely in love with Stacey Yacula stamps from Purple Onion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy, I think this card is truly what they would call Sweet and Simple! I love that you used the white space to make your images pop. I just think it is just such a clean and sharp little card with a whole lot of punch. You always seem to hit it out of the park and this card is no exception! Hope you are well. I miss talking to everyone and I am hoping to get back to it. Hugs Lisa G

    ReplyDelete