Wednesday, November 5, 2014

{Purple Onion Designs} New Stacey Yacula - Cora and Thomas

I have another card today featuring images from the Stacey Yacula collection at Purple Onion Designs"A Charming Winter."

I colored Cora & Thomas with Copic Marker and then fussy cut out. I combined these cuties with papers from a Doodlebug pad. The sentiment came from the Holidoodle Greeting Set and I colored the doodled letters with Copics. A punched star and a scattering of Doodlebug sequins completed this clean and simple card.


Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, Doodlebug dp and sequins, PTI and Neenah cs, Copic Markers
Copics: Bunnies-C00, C1, C3, R0000, R20, R22; Clothing-W00, E81, BG0000, BG000, BG01, YG0000, YG21, YG23, R20, R22, R27, R27; Lettering-YG0000, YG21, YG23

The complete set of "A Charming Winter"  is still available at a savings of over 25% through today (Wednesday, November 5). You can find the details here.

My Sale Page.

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous I had the pleasure of meeting Stacey on Etsy and she is the most beautiful person............it reflects in her beautiful images

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Really made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These guys are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete