Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Magic of Christmas

Today's card is for Week 5 of the October Viva la Verve Sketches.

I stamped the sentiment from one of my very favorite Verve sets, Peace on Earth onto a piece cut with a My Favorite Things pierced die. The background piece was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, The strip to anchor the sentiment was cut from some Recollections glitter cardstock. The big snowflake was cut with The Cat's Pajamas Snowflake CutUps which I covered with Ranger Frosted Lace Stickles and centered with a wood veneer snowflake. A couple more of wood snowflakes and a few sequins finished it up.


Products: Verve stamp, Teresa Collins dp, PTI and Bazzill cs, Recollections glitter cs, Lawn Fawn Wood Veneer Snowflakes, Doodlebug sequins, Ranger Stickles, MFT and The Cat's Pajamas die, Simon Says ink

Thanks for stopping by.





My Sale Page.


3 comments: