Friday, January 18, 2013

Beautiful Moments

Happy Friday!

I have two cards today using the Carta Bella Beautiful Moments 6x6 pad which has been majorly underused. Both cards were actually created last fall but I just never got around to sharing on the blog.

My first card features a stamp from my "un-used" box which is Rabbit Watering Can from Stampavie. After cutting the image out with Spellbinders Nestabilities and coloring with Copics, I added some photo corners with My Favorite Things Die-namics and an additional banner in the opposite corner from the pre-printed portion of the dp.The banner pieces were cut using two different C.C. Designs Cutters Corner Banner and Mini Banners. A few jewels and buttons provided the finishing touches.


Products: Stampavie stamp, Carta Bella dp, C.C. Designs Cutters, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Basic Grey Jewels, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Main Flowers-R81, R56, R59; Tiny Flowers-R81, R83; Leaves-G40, G82, G82; Vase-W00, E81, Y21, Y23, Y26, W2, W5, W7; Bunny-W00, E81

My second card is super simple and features a stamp that was unmarked as to origin. I actually found it in my box of wood mounted that I've designated for sale or donation and is from my pre-Copic days. I thought if went perfectly with the Carta Bella paper.


Products: Carta Bella dp, PTI ribbon, Kaisercraft pearls, Stampin' Up punch, Copic Markers
Copics: Roses-E35, E37, E39, W5; Greenery-G40, G82, G85; Shadows-W00, W1

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great weekend.


My sale page.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! The first one is so sweet and the second one is elegant. Love them both! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so very beautiful, Nancy! I just love Stampavie images, but I never seem to ink them up...you've inspired me! (Hopefully this weekend I can ink one up.) The second card is so elegant and the paper matches the image beautifully! Wonderfully done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so pretty!!! Feels like spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are beautiful! I love the banner, patterned paper and coloring on the first one!

    ReplyDelete