Sunday, January 13, 2013

You Make My World Go Around (and a Sunday driveby)

Anyone else having a hard time getting back to the regular routine after the holidays? It's been slow getting back to normal around here. Hopefully I get my bearings soon.

A CAS look today. I stamped this fun image from the Lawn Fawn Admit One set onto Copics X-Press It blending cardstock, colored up with Copic Markers and then cut out using Spellbinders Nestabilities. I generally followed the current Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge (SSSC175) for the layout and the paper is all from the Carta Bella Paris Girl 6x6 pad.


Products: Lawn Fawn stamps, Carta Bella Blvd dp, Strano ribbon, Doodlebug jewel, Kaisercraft pearls, Basic Grey embossing folder, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: R81, R83, R85, N1, N3, N5, C00, C1, W00

A Sunday driveby:
  • Finally got to see Life of Pi last week and I have to say, it was brilliant.
  • We are on the look out for a church to attend regularly. Visiting a different church every Sunday for a while.
  • It is ridiculously warm here but getting back to cooler temps Monday.
  • Did you see the Alabama vs Notre Dame BCS Championship game? What a dominating performance. Roll Tide.

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I've never seen this Lawn Fawn stamp done up in all pink before. So pretty. You should consider playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges sometime. We'd love to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific design, Nancy! I am loving these papers! I have wanted those Nesties for so long! Wonderfully done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, love how you used this sketch and the fabulous design. I am feeling my resolve weaken, must have some of this fabulous paper. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love the die cut frame, embossed background and pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete