Friday, January 25, 2013

Gorgeous Inside and Out

I seem to be on a roll this week. I have another challenge card today which follows this week's Mojo Monday Sketch (MOJO277) plus it also fits the Viva la Verve January Week 1 (inspiration) challenge. I was inspired by the colors in the inspiration piece which happen to be prominent in one of my favorite paper pads Pebbles Seen and Noted.

I loved all the white space on the sketch and I used an older Cuttlebug embossing folder on it to give the main panel some texture. The stamps are from the Verve Learning to Sail set which I picked up in their December sale. The funky flowers were cut using the Verve Loopy Blooms dies.

Products: Verve stamps and dies, Pebbles dp, Kaisercraft pearls, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Y11, Y21, Y35, R00

I hope you have a great weekend!

My sale page.

4 comments:

  1. love love LOVE your take on this sketch!!! I think I am going to scraplift your card instead of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and cheery card! And your take on the sketch is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Nancy!! The sun and sentiment are perfect and the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Just love the colors here. Beautiful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete