Thursday, January 24, 2013

Going Retro

Hello. It's been a while since I've had a chance to play in the There She Goes challenge. I've had this image colored and kitted up for several months now and this week's sketch (TSG191) gave me the perfect reason to use it. The vintage camera image from the There She Goes Oh Snap stamp set is actually in three layers with pop dots in between each layer for dimension. Not only as the camera retro, I went retro with my embellishment too. Anyone remember metal rim tags as a scrapbook craze a gazillion years ago? I dug one out of the old stash and then glued a wooden veneer camera by Studio Calico to it. The paper is all from the Echo Park This and That Charming 6x6 pad. And yay! It's nice to have a masculine card in my stash.


Products: There She Goes stamps, Echo Park dp, My Favorite Things Die-namics, PTI buttons, Studio Calico Wood die-cut, Copic Markers
Copics: N1, N3, N5, N7, E40, E41, E43, E44, BG70, G0000, G000, W00, E81

Have a great day! I hope to see you back here again soon.


My sale page.

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic masculine card! Your accents are so creative and perfectly suited to this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful....I just found your blog, and love it.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic card Nancy! The 3-D layering looks amazing and you picked some great papers. Love the little wooden camera. :-) Thanks so much for joining us at TSG this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fabulous design, wow, so great how you put this all together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, Nancy! Love the colors, dp and embellishments. I hope you don't mind a CASE as some point! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love the camera theme!

    ReplyDelete