Wednesday, January 9, 2013

C.C. Designs Review -

It's review day on the All That Scraps blog and I am joining other members of the design team in showing you more projects using the January release stamps and dies.

Today's card features one of Christine's images, Baby Bear Beatrice. The Beatrice and Beauregard characters are some of my favorites so I always have fun using them. I tried to emulate how my colorist idol Amy colored the image on this card to color my version of this cutie pie. Not sure how successful I was but I enjoyed the process. I paired the image up with paper from the Echo Park Sweet Day 6x6 pad. The diaper pin was cut using a die from the also new Baby Accessories Cutters set and I also added heart cut with the Lock and Key Cutters set. The sentiment is from the also new AmyR Welcome Little One sentiment set.


Products: C.C. Designs stamps and Cutters, Echo Park dp, Doodlebug pearls, Lifestyle Crafts Cutting dies, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E99, E11, R30; Hair-E50, E51, E53; Bear clothing-E31, E35, E39, E29, R00, R01, R02, R05

As always,thank you so much for stopping by. Check out the All That Scraps blog for more review projects.


My sale page.


5 comments:

  1. This is super adorable, Nancy! So, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Nancy! He looks so fuzzy wuzzy, great looking texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you colored him! Just so precious! what a darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cuddly and sweet! Love all the different papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and I love the texture you added to the bear suit. the little pin is so cute, I have to be sure to use mine, lol. Love the colors and the great design. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete