Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sweet November Review - Safari Pals

Today is review day over at the All That Scraps Blog and I am joining other design team members in showcasing more of the January release stamps and dies. Today we are concentrating on the Sweet November line.

I only had a chance to use one of the stamps from the Safari Pals set during release week so I wanted to make sure I used all of them this time around. After coloring the images with Copic Markers, I fussy cut them all out and placed each on a separate background panel placing a pop dot behind their heads for a bit of dimension. I kept the embellishments to minimum with a single button. This card is a different size for me. I bought some 4x8 envelopes so the card size is 3.75x7.5. The paper is from the Simple Stories Sn@p collection.



Products: Sweet November stamps, Simple Stories dp, PTI button, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Copic Markers
Copics: Monkey-BG0000, BG53, BG05, Giraffe-RV00, R81, R83, R85; Lion-YR01, YR12, YR04; All-Y30, Y21, Y23, Y35, E55, E57

As always,thank you so much for stopping by. Check out the All That Scraps blog for more review projects.

My sale page.

6 comments: