Monday, January 14, 2013

Thinking of You

I created this card for a challenge from super TCP fan Linda on The Cat's Pajamas forum at Splitcoaststampers which was to use an older or your oldest TCP stamp.

I definitely went retro back to the rubber stamp section. Meet Big Fifi! After stamping, I added some Liquid Applique for the curly cues for more dimension. I colored both the image and liquid applique with Copic Markers.The sentiment is from the Simply Said set and the heart behind it was cut with the Heart Trio CutUps. The paper is all from the Carta Bella Paris Girl 6x6 pad.


Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps, Carta Bella dp, Liquid Applique, Liquid Pearls, Stampin' Up punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: RV00, RV10, W00, E81

That's it for today. I hope Monday has been good to you.


8 comments:

  1. OMG!~ I TOTALLY remember her!!! I had her and now I don't!!!! It was in a major purge, long ago... had to find Sanity!!!! Apparently I was INSANE getting rid of her!!! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! What a great, FUN spin on an old stamp! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative idea using the liquid applique and then coloring it! Super cute card! Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hihihi. Love how you did the paw and tails Nancy. Love the color too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How delightful is this creation, Nancy! What a terrific stamp and I love the color combination...too sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh you paper is so perfect with your image and the design is so adorable. Love this!

    ReplyDelete