Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Beary Birthday

I created this card for another challenge from super TCP fan Linda on The Cat's Pajamas forum at Splitcoaststampers which was to make a banner or use a banner element on a card.

I didn't have time to make an actual banner so I decided to use them on a card instead. I re-used one of Leigh's sketches from March 2011 and you can see my original card version here. I went with a more masculine theme on this one, using the bear from A Beary Good Year set (now discontinued). I had to do a bit of masking to place the hat and cupcake. The sentiment is from the Admit One set. The background banners were cut using the Pennant CutUps.



Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and CutUps, Authentique, My Mind's Eye and Basic Grey dp, PTI button, Kaisercraft pearls, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: E51, E53, E55, E57, YR12, YR14, YR18, BG10, BG72, BG75, W00, E81


Have a great day. Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments: