Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Thankful for You

Good morning. I have a card today featuring the new C.C. Designs Teddy Bauregard stamp which was part of the January release at All That Scraps.  I paired this little cutie up with the new Pebbles Family Ties patterned paper which is a new favorite of mine. It's so sunshiny and happy and very much needed considering all the rain and gloom around here. The sentiment is also from a C.C. Designs set, AmyR Be Happy Sentiments. I followed this week's Deconstructed Sketch (84) for the layout.


Products: C.C. Designs stamps, Pebbles dp, PTI buttons, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Fresh Ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E21, R01; Hair-E34, E37, E29; Bear suit-BG10, BG11, BG23, W00, E81; Grass-G20, G21, G43, YG91

I hope all is well with you. Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, Nancy. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so adorable! The teal and white for his bear outfit is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, he is sooo cute! Love the colors and papers, they are so fun! Fabulous card, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you colored him!! so super cute! One adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to squeal! This card is just as cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delight! This card is too sweet, Nancy! I LOVE these papers! Terrific job with this sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so sweet! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete