Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sweet November Preview - Sleeping Baby Fairies

Welcome to Day 3 of Sweet November previews for All That Scraps. The theme this month is all about babies. Today we are featuring projects using Sleeping Baby Fairies, another set of three different images.

Since I went with different themes for Day 1 and Day 2, for this project I went all out baby. After stamping the image I cut it out and attached it to a Martha Stewart paper doily allowing the stem portion to overlap the sentiment. The sentiment was stamped onto a banner shape and came from the AmyR Welcome Little Ones set (how true is this one?). I bit of cotton twill was my only embellishment. The paper is all from the Simple Stories Little Ones 6x6 pad.


Products: Sweet November stamp, C.C. Designs stamp, Simple Stories dp, Martha Stewart paper doily, Copic Markers
Copics: E0000, E000, R00, BG70, BG0000, BG10, YG0000, G20, YG93

Be sure to check out the project  that my fellow design team member Marion has created using this stamp. Amy, the creator of the Sweet November line has another fun card to share with you and also outlines the details on how to win some blog candy which includes the stamp set we are all using today. All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs.

This card along with many other Sweet November projects are also on the All That Scraps blog today. This stamp set will be available for purchase at the All That Scraps store Thursday, January 3 at 8:00 pm CST. 



My sale page.

20 comments:

  1. What a cutie Nancy! I adore how you colored the little fairy and how you make this card! Completly awesome!

    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable and love the details on the card.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet ! I love your card sketch too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling image - love how the card turned out. Perfect coloring, and that doily works so well behind the image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet--love the doily and the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so beautiful and the image is so cute.
    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your color choices and this beautifully colored image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I can say is awwwww! :) absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So precious love this image and your choice of papers and colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply beautiful Nancy! I love the stem going over the sentiment banner, very cool! Thank you for all your work with this release!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nancy, This is such an adorable card and I love the colors that you have chosen to use with the sleeping little fariy angel. I think these stamps are all just wonderful and I know I am going to have a very hard time deciding which ones get to come home with me. lol.... Take care of yourself and have a great week. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Nancy. I love your choice of colours and the way the various elements are all slightly overlapping, creating unity.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and the image is so cute. Hugs,moni

    ReplyDelete
  14. Precioso diseño!!! qué bellos bebitos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Nancy. I love the sentiment, so true. :)
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty card! The soft pastels are so pretty! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete