Friday, January 4, 2013

My Favorite 2012 Creations

Good morning!  I'm a bit late but I thought I'd take a little time today to look back at twelve of my favorite creations for 2012. Obviously those companies I design for figure prominently in my choices since I wouldn't be designing for them if I didn't love the stamps:

Featuring The Cat's Pajamas (cards 1-3):


Featuring C.C. Designs (4-6):


Featuring Sweet November (7-9):


And a few from several of my favorite stamp companies (10-My Favorite Things, 11-Verve, 12-There She Goes):


I hope that some of my favorites are your favorites as well. I'll be back soon with some goals and aspirations for 2013 as well as some changes I hope to make in my crafty life.

4 comments:

  1. they are all fabulous, but farm fresh eggs and seas the day are my absolute fav's! Love both those designs and the dp you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your creations! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humbled by your willingness to Serve is great. I love the sentiment. All your cards are wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your cards...the Rudy card and the snowmen are soooooo sweet! Thanks for a great top 10!

    ReplyDelete