Monday, January 21, 2013

Celebrate

I had a chance this afternoon to finish up a card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge (MFTWSC107).  This is the first one I've managed to create for the challenge in 2013. The image is from the a la modes Time to Celebrate set as is the sentiment although I parsed it down to one word. I colored with Copics and then used brown Liquid Applique for the frosting. I love that heating it gave it a "chocolate fudge" look. How can anyone resist fudge frosting?!


Products: My Favorite Things stamps and Die-namics, My Mind's Eye dp, PTI button, Liquid Applique, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11; Hair-E50, E51, E53; Clothing-Y0000, Y11, Y21, R81, R83, R85; Cake-E25, E29, W00, E81

 I hope your Monday has been good to you.

1 comment: