Monday, January 28, 2013

Enjoy the Journey

I really embraced the white space and a CAS style with this one! I'm rather proud of myself for making yet another masculine type card within my interpretation of the Week 5 Viva la Verve sketch (VLVJan2013). Not a lot of stamping obviously. Instead I used several Studio Calico wood die-cuts and then pieced together the sentiment from two Verve sets (Relax and Black Tie Birdies) and the My Favorite Things Inspired by Travel set. All the paper is from the Pebbles Walnut Grove 6x6 pad.


Products: Verve sentiment stamps, My Favorite Things sentiment stamp, Pebbles dp, Studio Calico wood die-cuts, Kaisercraft pearls

Thank you for spending part of your Monday with me!


My Sale Page.

6 comments:

  1. Love this. Great masculine card. Love the chevron background. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! The little wooden die cuts grouped together are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun!! I'm determined to get the Verve sketches done and posted this month...love how you Interpreted the sketch and fab guy card! Hope the weather treats you well tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you combined the sentiments and grouped the veneers. The style is a change from what I think of as your usual style, but I like it!

    ReplyDelete